Elective B Type Design 1

I've not got very far with these, mainly because of my ineptitude with Illustrator. However, I have refined and simplified the drawings in the bottom layer and tried to solve some of the relationships between sizes - the tenon saw is now closer in size and has a better relationship to the screwdriver than the original hand-saw did. I'm still not sure about the clamp...

Next step is to turn them into glyphs which I'm planning to start on Wednesday.





Seeing them at this size reminds me of a tray of chocolate tools. I used to love them as a kid!

Archive

Search

Categories

Click here to subscribe to James Brook / Design

Please visit www.jamesbrook.net for more information

The content (content being images and text) of this website is copyright © James Brook
All rights expressly reserved
Powered by Blogger.